Birmingham Airport (BHX)
Airlines and Terminals
(Birmingham, West Midlands, England, UK)
Birmingham International Airport (BHX) handles in excess of nine million passengers per year and is the premier airport in the heart of England, conveniently located within close proximity of the city and several other major towns in the region.
People arrive from destinations the world over, with Terminal 1 (Main Terminal) handling the majority of flights and Terminal 2 (Eurohub) handling flights from the UK and Europe.
Both terminals are joined by walkways and both sets of check-in desks are only minutes apart. Check-in is located on the ground floor of both terminals and Departures is situated upstairs on the first floor, with money changing, shopping and eating facilities dotted throughout.
The two terminals are joined by a wide walkway and both have two floors, with check-in desks situated on the ground floor and Departures on the first floor. The departure lounges are comfortable and have excellent facilities.
- Terminal 1 - also known as the Main Terminal, Terminal 1 handles most of the air traffic including Lufthansa and SAS flights to destinations worldwide
- Terminal 2 - also known as Eurohub, Terminal 2 is predominantly served by British Airways and Air France to mainly European destinations
Numerous foreign and domestic airlines fly into both terminals, with Terminal 1 handling the majority of air traffic. The following list displays useful information on airlines serving Birmingham International Airport (BHX).
- Aer Lingus
- Aer Lingus Regional (Aer Arann)
- Air France
- Air Transat
- Austrian Airlines
- BH Air
- Brussels Airlines
- Brussels Airlines (Flybe)
- Brussels Airlines (Tyrolean Airways)
- Eastern Airways
- Lufthansa (Eurowings)
- Lufthansa (Lufthansa Cityline)
- Pakistan International Airlines
- Scandinavian Airlines
- Swiss International Air Lines
- Swiss International Air Lines (OLT Express)
- Thomas Cook Airlines
- Thomson Airways
- Thomson Airways (Air Malta)
- Turkish Airlines
- Turkmenistan Airlines
- United Airlines